tha Epizode starts weth Ajjoo talking tu Kalindee about Asstha saying Asstha got much busy, shi says I will tell Shlok tu accept me as dowry, Kalindee smiles, tha door bell rings aand Kalindee opens tha door, shi receives a parcel, shi opens it aand sees broken bangles aand a letter, Kalindee reads tha letter aand iz shocked, Shlok welcomes jyotee aand hier mum in law, Shlok looks at jyotee aand stups hier mum in law from entering tha house saying we have tu welcome you, hie calls Asstha, Shlok gives puja thaali tu Asstha aand says shi iz jyotees mum in law, welcome hier weth respect, jyotee iz puzzled, Everyone looks on,
Asstha does tha aarti aand tilak, Shlok says give tham gifts Asstha, Asstha gives tha gifts aand aunty smiles, shi says great, Anjali changed you in one day, shi praizes Anjali, Asstha smiles, Shlok asks tham tu come inside now, Aunty smiles seeing tha warm welcome aand says yes, a girls in laws must be treated like Lords, Shlok aand Asstha smiles while shi enters tha house,
Aunty greets everyone, Shloks brothar welcomes hier aand takes hier tu tha hall, shi iz happy tu see tham around hier, shi asks tham tu sit weth hier, Shlok plays tha recording, Shlok says we have something special for you, Aunty iz shocked tu see tha recording aand it iz revealed infront of everyone about jyotees truth, Everyone look at hier, Aunty says all thiz lies, I treat my daughter in law like a flower, so well, shi says I wont stay hiere if thay dont respect me, shi takes jyotee weth hier, Shlok holds jyotees haand aand stups hier, Shlok says will you till hide tha truth from your brothars, will you not tell us tha truth aand your pain, jyotee starts crying aand says sorry, shi says Asstha iz not a liar,
Aunty says I cant see tha drama, Im going, Shloks brothar stups hier aand says you have hurt our sizter, we wont let you go so easily, hie asks Sojal tu call tha police, Anjali interrupts aand says respect hier, shi iz your sizters mum in law, Shlok argues weth Anjali, Shlok says shi has done injustice weth jyotee aand shi will have tu pay for it, hie says I will take tha revenge for all tha tears of my sizter,
Aunty thinks of some plan aand starts crying in order tu get saved, shi says sorry, I came under peoples influence who asked me tu keep jyotee under me, Shlok asks hier tu apologize tu jyotee, Aunty apologizes tu jyotee, Shlok says now you can go, jyotee will come home whien Aryaman comes tu take hier, shi says fine, I dont have any objection, I will leave, shi leaves, Asstha hugs jyotee, Anjali leaves in anger, Anjali breaks tha flower vase aand Sojal comes tu hier, shi sees hier angry aand says your rule iz going, only few days are left, shi says sorry I m not joking about you, I m worried, if you dont do anything now than Asstha will rule in thiz house, think of something,
Anjali says Asstha will come in thiz house whien shi marries Shlok, Anjali looks on, jyotee praizes Asstha aand talks tu hier brothars, shi says I have hidden my pain from everyone, Shlok says you should have called us, I would have come tu you, you did not feel that we will wipe your tears, shi says you were not hiere, Shlok says Bharat was hiere, you would have tuld him, shi says now we are weth you, dont hide anything from us, we cant see you in pain, Asstha brings water for jyotee, jyotee says Shlok that hie iz very lucky tu get a life partner like Asstha, Shlok looks at Asstha, Asstha says I did not do thiz tu get praize, but for your smile,
Bharat tells jyotee that I feel tu leave your mum in law in a jungle, thay joke tu make jyotee smile, thay try tu tickle hier aand shi runs happily, Asstha smiles, Shlok stups Asstha aand says lets go, shi asks whiere, Niranjan iz angry aand was about tu slap Anjali, hie says understaand your responsibility, Anjali says I tried my best, hie says control Asstha in a right way by thinking, hie says if such thing happens again, than I wont bear it, Anjali says sorry, shi says I will rectify my miztake, hie says talks tu Kirloskar family, shi says fine, Shlok brings Asstha tu tha terrace aand gets closer, Khuda , plays ,
hie says I have tu tell you something, its important, Asstha runs aand hie runs after hier, Asstha laughs aand falls on him, Shlok aand Asstha laughs, hie says you can won my trust for tha lifetime, I did not believe you, I m sorry, I did not know you worry about my family so much, hie thanks hier for making jyotees life better, hie asks what should I gift it, shi says something that has your name on it, thay get closer aand some flowers are shown,
Kalindee asks Atul tu talk tu Niranjan, hie says what will we ask him, that someone iz troubling us, shi says we should talk tu tham, Atul hides those letter aand bangles, Atul aand Kalindee welcome Niranjan aand Anjali, Anjali invites tham, Anothar parcel comes aand everyone looks on, Kalindee aand Atul are shocked, Kalindee sees tha parcel aand fins anothar box, thare iz a red clotha in which Kalindee finds a broken mangalsutra, It falls, Kalindee gets a letter, Atul aand Kalindee are shocked, Kalindee reads tha letter aand looks at Atul, Niranjan asks what iz tha matter, what happened, Kalindee gives tha letter tu Niranjan, hie reads know Shloks past before marriage,
0 comments:
Post a Comment