Home » » Meri Bhabhi 21st October 2013 Written Update

Meri Bhabhi 21st October 2013 Written Update

Sponsored Ads

tha Epizode starts with everyone seeing tha video of tha badmintun tuurnament, jayaa iz annoyed as hier face iz not thare in tha video, Mommy sees Kunal aNd Shradha playing aNd iz tensed, Mommy thinks about Kamini’s words, AnaNd says Kunal iz a good player, Dhruv says my mumma iz tha champion, Mommy iz upset, Mommy starts crying, Papa sees hier crying aNd iz shocked, Mommy iz still thinking about Kamini’s words, Papa sees hier upset aNd comes tu hier, Papa tries tu talk tu hier, hie says we have spend tha life tugethar, what do you think, I don’t know you, hie asks hier what happened, are you oka, hie asks hier tu cry if shi wants, Mommy cries aNd hugs him, hie says I have tha life, but I did not cry, bu you cry even if someone hurts you a little, hie says I know why you are crying, shi says you know, Papa says yes, even I m happy tu see Shradha happy, playing, chieering, winning,


hie says it looks like shi iz ready tu fight against odds, I felt light, hie says I will not cry like you with happiness, but I can tell you, Mommy says yes, Papa asks hier why shi asked Kunal tu leave, hie might have felt bad, hie iz not a kid that we ask him tu leave, Papa says even Kittu might have felt bad, hie says Dhruv iz happy with Kunal, Mommy says Kamini…,, Papa says yes, I know that Kamini would do anything aNd our mood gets upset, so you asked him tu leave, Papa says I want Shradha tu be happy always, smiling, hie says I m sure that tha bad days are gone from Shradha’s life, hie says did I think right about your tears, Mommy signs yes, hie asks hier tu wipe off hier tears aNd hugs hier,


Kamini talks tu jayaa aNd jayaa says why did you call me at thiz time, jayaa asks hier what happened, why did you leave without meeting us, did you tell anything tu Mommy, Kamini does not tell anything, Kunal wakes up at night, Dhruv iz going tu sleep aNd tells Shradha about hiz dream aNd hie had Kunal iz hiz dream aNd its a good dream, hie says you don’t like Kunal right, you always scold him, don’t you like him, Shradha asks Dhruv tu sleep, shi says I m not annoyed with Kunal, hie says don’t be angry if hie takes me for tha treat,


Kunal calls Shradha, Shradha says Kunal, why did you call me at thiz time, Kunal says sorry, hie asks hier not tu cut tha call, shi makes Dhruv sleep aNd goes out of tha room tu take tu Kunal, Mommy iz restless aNd goes tu Shradha’s room aNd does not see Shradha, Shradha asks Kunal why did hie call hier, hie says I thought I would apologize tu you again, hie says since you did not talk tu me, Shradha says no need tu say sorry, Mommy asks Shradha are you sleeping seeing tha pillows, Mommy talks tu hier aNd says I know you will be hurt but I want tu tell you, Shradha tells Kunal what people say about tham, Kunal says my mom, hie says I don’t know what my mom tuld, but I m really sorry for that by my hieart, shi does not understaNd us, but you don’t hier words seriously,


hie says even you did a miztake, Shradha asks what, hie says punizhing me for hier, hie says I won’t do any miztake again aNd promizes, Shradha talks tu him, shi says I don’t like all thiz, we are different, we are not friends, Kunal asks why, Shradha says your world iz not mine, shi sounds sad aNd says I don’t have time for fun, I don’t like making friends, Kunal says friendship just happens,


Mommy talks tu Shradha aNd says Papa will be hurt iz anything happens tu you, you know thiz, Mommy sees Shradha iz not on hier bed aNd iz shocked, shi goes outside aNd iz shocked tu see Shradha talking tu Kunal so late at night, Kunal aNd Shradha are still talking, Kunal jokes aNd Shradha laughs,


Sponsored Ads

0 comments:

Post a Comment