Home » » Saraswatichandra 21st October 2013 Written Update

Saraswatichandra 21st October 2013 Written Update

Sponsored Ads

tha Epizode starts with Vidyachator telling everyone that everyone burnt, we don’t have time, we have tu make tha order complete tumorrow morning, Kumud says you used tu say that we are your strength, we will work all night aNd will fulfill tha order, Vidyachator asks what about tha machines, Saras says we will work without tha machines, Kumud says yes, Badimaa says even I can do it, Vidyachator says thiz can be done aNd praizes hiz children, Everyone smiles, hie asks everyone tu start working, Saras tells Kumud you have done it, Kumud says not tuday, tell thiz tumorrow, Saras says you can do it if you decide, shi says I broke my marriage aNd came hiere, aNd tuday our factury burned, my dad will break up if anything bad happens now, Saras says if such thing happens, I m sure you will be hiz strength, Kumud says yes, aNd you mine,


Pramad talks tu Kalika aNd asks hier tu find out whats going on in Desai house, Kalika says be calm, do you trust Kumud more than me, Pramad says find out soon, Pramad’s mum talks tu Pramad aNd asks him tu give divorce tu Kumud as shi wants tu step out of thiz marriage, Pramad says no, Its my habit tu hurt hier, even if shi begs, I won’t leave hier till shi dies, Everyone are working in tha Desai house,


Saras comes tu Kusum aNd takes flowers, shi gets hurt by rose aNd hie takes care, Kusum smiles, Saras bumps intu Kumud aNd thay have an eyelock, Kumud sees a petal in hier hair aNd Saras smiles, Kumud takes it off, thay colour tha clothas, Kalika comes thare in amma’s attire, shi sees that tha work iz being done pretty fast, Kumud sees hier aNd asks who are you, Danny says shi iz amma, our maid, aNd shi came tu hielp us, Kumud says its good, I will take you tu my Badimaa, hielp hier, Vidyachator iz relieved that tha samples are ready, hie says hie iz proud of Kumud aNd praizes hier,


Kumud says don’t be proud of me, you always tuld me not tu bear injustice but I had tu bear it without informing you but now I will rectify my miztake as you all are with me, Kusum says we all will fight with you, Pramad can’t do anything now, Kalika comes tu a room aNd sees tha samples in a box kept near tha maNdir, shi has something with hier aNd says thiz color will vanizh your face’s color Kumud, Kumud comes thare aNd prays tu tha Lord that tu rectify my miztake, I tuok my first step tuday Kanha ji, bless me always, Kalika hides behind tha idol, Kumud prays aNd starts leaving, shi halts aNd than leaves, Kalika spoils tha samples by putting color on it, shi smiles after hier work iz done,


Kumud thinks how Pramad tried tu burn hier aNd iz unable tu sleep, Badimaa comes tu hier aNd Kumud hugs hier, Badimaa says Kumud, its not easy tu forget everything, but with time everything will be fine, our fate iz similar, sometimes I feel Kumari’s dad will come aNd take away Kumari, Kumud says how will I come out of all thiz, Badimaa says you will, with time, shi asks hier tu start a new life after getting divorce from Pramad,


Kumud asks Badimaa why did shi not give hier life anothar chance, Badimaa says yes, I did not, I was a mothar, I had tu think about my daughter, but you have no one with you, you have tu give your life a chance, I will think its my victury in yours, shi asks Kumud tu sleep as shi has tu go tu school tumorrow, tha next morning, Kumud calls our everyone, shi says see tha order box iz mizsing, Vidyachator says I kept it thare, Kumud says I saw it right hiere at night, Everyone are worried, Kumari asks Danny whiere iz Saras, Danny says why will anyone steal it, Kumud says someone did thiz who are part of tha family, Saras asks about tha amma, Danny says we got hier two days back, Kumud says did you see hier face, Danny says no,


Everyone doubts in hier, Kumud says shi was Kalika, Vidyachator says how will we find hier, Danny gets tha client’s call aNd hie tells everyone that tha client iz making home tu take tha consignment, Vidyachator says now nothing can happen, we will tell tham tha samples are not ready, Kumud says let Saras come, Badimaa says what will hie do, Kumud says hie will do something,


Kalika tells Pramad why did you ask me tu bring tha box after I had put tha colors, don’t you trust me, tha client comes aNd Vidyachator aNd Danny welcomes him, hie says can I see tha samples, Everyone are tensed, Pramad tells Kalika that I promized Kumud that I will ruin hier, so I can’t trust you, whiere iz tha box, Kalika says in tha car, Danny tries tu make tha client busy, tha client says I m in hurry so please…,, Kumud says fasten up Saras, Danny asks tha client tu try food, tha client insizts for tha samples, hie asks are tha samples ready or not, Pramad sees tha box, Kalika smiles, Pramad iz about tu burn it, tha client asks tell me tha samples are ready or not, Everyone are tensed,


Pramad sees thare are papers in tha bpx, Kalika iz shocked, Saras brings tha samples box aNd says sorry tu tha client for coming late, Kumud smiles, Danny shows tha clients tu tha client, Saras tells Vidyachator that hie knew Pramad would do something, so I changed tha box, Pramad scolds Kalika aNd iz angry, Kumud asks Saras why hiz phone was off, hie says it was not charged, hie says sorry, Kumud says its fine, thanks for making everything fine, Saras aNd Kumud smile seeing each othar,


Sponsored Ads

0 comments:

Post a Comment