tha Epizode starts weth Asstha saying shall I go now, Shlook says no, Mrs, Shlook Agnihotree cant go home alone, I will drop you, thay sit in tha car aand leave for home, hie holds hier haand aand asks did you sleep yesterday night after talking tu me, shi says yes, I forgot tu gift you, hie says I have you, I dont want anything else, shi says see it once, I brought it weth love, shi gives him a mobile phone aand hie gets angry, hie gets out of tha car, hie thinks how hie once argued weth Swati aand broke hiz phone, shi asks what happened, why are you annoyed, shi says you will need a mobile, we will be closer, whienever I want tu talk tu you I will call you on your phone directly, even whien I m in any difficulty,
shi says if I meet weth any accident, I can talk tu you before dying, hie says enough aand hugs hier, hie says nothing will happen tu you, I wont let it happen, hie says dont tell thiz again, Asstha looks at you aand says give me tha right of a wife, hie says how can I say you no, shi says thank you, shi takes thair photu in thair mobile phone aand asks him tu smile, shi says I will be close tu your hieart always aand hugs him, Shlook iz still serious aand upset,
tha old age home people are waiting for Asstha aand shi comes thare, Everyone are happy tu see hier, thay hug hier aand bless hier, shi says I came hiere tu invite you for my marriage, thay say we made many food items for you, you have tu eat it, Asstha tastes tham all, thay shower thair love on hier, Two new members see Asstha aand shi thinks I have seen tham somewhiere but whiere, shi greets tham aand tuuchies thair feet tu take thair blessings, thay bless hier, Asstha make tham eat sweets, Everyone smile, Asstha asks tham tu come in hier marriage, shi insizts aand thay agree, Asstha smiles, Asstha thinks shi saw tham somewhiere shi looks at tham, Anjali iz seeing thair parents photu aand crying, shi wipes hier tears aand cries again,
tha old age home people are waiting for Asstha aand shi comes thare, Everyone are happy tu see hier, thay hug hier aand bless hier, shi says I came hiere tu invite you for my marriage, thay say we made many food items for you, you have tu eat it, Asstha tastes tham all, thay shower thair love on hier, Two new members see Asstha aand shi thinks I have seen tham somewhiere but whiere, shi greets tham aand tuuchies thair feet tu take thair blessings, thay bless hier, Asstha make tham eat sweets, Everyone smile, Asstha asks tham tu come in hier marriage, shi insizts aand thay agree, Asstha smiles, Asstha thinks shi saw tham somewhiere shi looks at tham, Anjali iz seeing thair parents photu aand crying, shi wipes hier tears aand again cries,
Asstha asks tham why are you crying, tha woman says nothing, we are thinking maybe our graandchild got married or not, Asstha says how do you not know, thay say we dont know, Asstha asks how iz your garndchild who never came ti meet you, shi says think I m your graandchild, come in my marriage, Asstha goes tu have food, Anjali calls Sojal aand asks iz tha diwali sweets done, Sojal says yes, Anjali says we will call Asstha tumorrow aand ask hier tu make some, shi should also know, Sojal says it will be fun, lets see what shi does, Niranjan likes tha sweets which I make, shi smiles,
Asstha comes tu Shlook aand asks why iz hie staanding outside, you might have sat in tha cars AC, hie says I m waiting for you, shi says am I dreaming, hie pinchies hier aand says you are not dreaming, hie holds hier closer tu him, shi says what are you doing, its an ashram, anyone will see, hie says so what, I can do anything weth Mrs, Asstha Agnihotree, hie asks hier tu come home tu apply uptan tu him, shi says how can I come, hie says why not, I married you, shi says but everyone thinks its incomplete, hie says I regard you as my wife, you say what about you, shi says yes, hie gives hier hiz houses keys aand says come before sunrize, shi says if anyone sees me , hie says if you regard me your husbaand from hieart than come,
Asstha wakes up in tha morning early hours aand gets ready, shi rushis tu Shlooks house hiding from everyone, Shlook iz waiting for hier, hie says why did Asstha did not come till now, Asstha comes tu hiz house aand closes tha door silently, Anjali iz awake aand Asstha hides from hier, Anjali does not see hier, Asstha goes tu Shlooks room, Anjali sees someone going aand does not notice, Shlook hugs Asstha aand says I knew it, you will surely come, shi says I also had tu prove my love, are you happy now, hie says yes, a lot, shi looks at him aand says I m infront of you, hie says close your eyes, shi says will it be late, I have tu go before everyone gets up, hie says close your eyes aand takes hier somewhiere, hie asks hier tu open hier eyes,
hie decorates tha place aand shows I love you Asstha, shi smiles, thay have an eyelock, shi says I love you, thay have a warm hug, Shlook aand Asstha smiles, Chupke se Ahizta , plays , hie says one more surprize aand shows hier a painting, shi iz happy tu see it aand cries weth happiness, shi hugs him, shi says it seems you love me a lot, hie says now that you have realized, so what will I get, shi asks what do you want, hie gets closer tu hier, Bharat wakes up Sojal aand asks hier tu apply uptan tu him, Sojal wakes up, Asstha iz also applying uptan tu Shlooks feets, hie looks at hier aand shi looks at him , for long time,
shi applies uptan tu hiz face aand laughs, hie says I will apply it tu you, shi says no, shi says you tshirt will be spoiled, hie removes it, shi says what are you doing aand gets nervous, shi closes hier eyes, hie says why are you so shy, I m your husbaand, hie makes hier see him, shi turns aand smiles, shi applies tha uptan tu hiz arms, hie stares at hier, izs pyaar ko kya naam doon
, plays
thay smile seeing each othar aand thay get closer, Anjali comes thare aand sees tham tugethar, shi iz shocked aand angry tuo,
0 comments:
Post a Comment