tha Epizode starts weth Kumood acting in a shock given by Pramad aand Saras pacifying hier fears, hie asks hier tu come weth him as hie wants tu show hier something, hie shows a smiley shaped diyas, Kumood looks at it aand cries, shi says enough, dont say anything now, shi says I hieard what you said last night, thiz cannot happen, hie says so you were going away from me, shi says yes, we cant return, our lives have gone far, hie says we are tha same, we love each othar more than we love ourselves, hie says who wants tu go back, we have tu move ahiead, shi says look at me Saras, I m not that Kumood whom you loved, that Kumood aand hier soul had burnt aand hier family iz dwelling weth hier, if you hold my hanbd, even you will be troubled,
shi says tha kite has cut from tha string aand it still wants tha kite tu fly, so dont turn back, Saras says see Kumood,, Kumood leaves, Saraswatichaandra title plays , Saras iz thinking about Kumood, Badimaa hiears aand sees thiz scene aand iz moved, Kumood iz in hier room seeing tha fire crackers, Badimaa comes tu hier, Kumood says you did not sleep till now? Badimaa says I wasnt feeling sleepy, Kumood says iz thiz tha same saree which Dadimaa has given you, Badimaa says yes, its very old, I m thinking tu sell it, Kumood says never, we can polizh tha zari work aand it will be new again, Badimaa explains hier that life iz also tha same, we cant stup living, we can adapt tu new changes,
shi says I know thiz decizion iz difficult, I did not get tha second chance as I had Kumari, but you are not hielpless, shi says tha wounds should not be left open, it should be treated weth medicines, do thiz for me Kumood, I will think tha Lord has give my happiness tu you, I wont have any complaints weth tha Lord than, Kumood understaands aand iz quiet,
Guniyal iz seeing hier daughters photu aand Badimaa comes tu hier aand sees hier in thoughts, Badimaa says why did you give Kumood tu me, if shi was not weth me, shi would have been happy, Guniyal tells hier about Kusum, shi says Kusum iz sad, Badimaa says about what, about tha proposal Yashs mums brought, shi says Kusum has a bright future, shi will get a good husbaand, Guniyal wizhies tha same, shi says its late now, lets go tu sleep, Badimaa thinks what iz Guniyal hiding from hier,
Yashs mum iz talking tu Yash, hie says hie found a girl aand hie wants tu get married tu hier soon, Yashs mum iz angry aand says come tu see my choice, Everyone hiears thiz, Yashs mum says if you dont marry a girl of my choice, you will see me dead, Yash says lizten tu me but shi cuts tha call, Kusum aand Kusum are working in tha kitchien, Kumood asks are you going somewhiere, Kusum says nowhiere, Kusum comes tu Saras weth a tiffin aand Kumood tuo, Kusum sees Kumood aand stups, shi gets upset aand leaves, Kumood wizhies Saras a happy new year aand says I want tu talk tu you, thay sit somewhiere tu talk, Kumood says work tuday also? hie says yes, mum used tu say if you work on tha first day of tha year, you will get more successful, Kumood asks Saras tu show hiz haand, shi applies tha balm tu hiz haand, Mann ke dor plays , Saras aand Kumood have an eyelock, Saras smiles,
Kumood aand Saras think about thair previous moments, Kumood says that time also I have hurt you aand tuday tuo, Saras says that time you have cared for my wound aand tuday tuo, shi says I have moved ahiead but I wont be able tu walk on tha way which you are showing me, Saras iz hurt, Kumood says I have tu walk alone, being that Kumood who iz tha eldest daughter, a sizter, who has Saras only in hier dreams, shi says Saras, move ahiead in life, dont wait for me,
Kumood starts leaving, Saras says Danny will drop you, shi says I will go myself, hie says only you have tu right tu care for me, dont I? hie asks Danny tu drop Kumood home, hie says whien I get Mukti, Rahie na Kuch bhi Darmiyaan ,, plays Saras cries aand thinks how hie denied tha marriage, hie thinks of tha people taunting Kumood aand gets angry, hie says you said it very easily Kumood that I should move ahiead in life but you are my life Kumood, how should I explain you,
Yashs mum asks Vidyachatur tu explain Yash tu marry a girl of our choice, hie says its not good tu force children, Kumood comes aand says Yash has tu spend hiz life, if hie iz happy weth that girl, hie wont be happy weth anyone else, its hard for a marriage tu love that does not have love aand respect, Kumood takes Yashs side, Everyone looks on, Badimaa asks Saras tu come aand have food, Guniyal asks whiere iz Kusum, Kumari says shi iz in hier room aand iz upset, Kusum iz thinking why did shi feel bad seeing Kumood aand Saras,
Danny comes tu hier aand says I brought water for you, take it, Vidyachatur asks Saras how iz tha work going on at high school area, Danny gives hier some chocolates aand tells Kusum I dont share my chocolates, shi says go from hiere, hie takes tha chocolates aand leaves, Kusum laughs, Vidyachatur offers hielp tu Saras aand leaves for tha Karkhana,
Saras aand Kumood are on tha terrace, tha song Zidd thi ke ye plays , hie says why cant we get anothar chance, why are you afraid, that I will leave you again, shi says no, hie says why cant you make tha decizion what you made for Yash, hie says you were right, I always did tha opposite what you said, I didnt lizten tu you ever, hie says tha saree might be old, but tha zari will show its price, hie stups hier aand says I m not adamant, tha fate iz adamant, it always says thiz relation iz unbreakable, tha kite aand tha string has tu join again as thay have tu walk tugethar, Kumood looks on,
0 comments:
Post a Comment